I loved that the author ends this book with some exiting action. It made me want to keep turning the pages to see what would happen next. I liked that Bod used his cleverness to trap the man in the hole, and send the others into the Ghoul-gate, then using the SLEER to save himself from the last Jack. I like that you finally get to understand a little bit about what the SLEER looks like, but I wonder where it took Jack Frost, I'd guess into the hill itself. Does that mean he dies or he is in some sort of state where he cannot, because the SLEER says:
WE WILL PROTECT HIM UNTIL THE END OF TIME. THE SLLER WILL HOLD HIM IN ITS COILS FOREVER...What will become of Jack Frost deep inside the hill of the graveyard?
I also found that the book will be made into a movie
Click here.
0 comments:
Post a Comment