BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Interlude - Chapter 6

I liked this chapter a lot. So, Bod is now around 12. I was surprised at the way Bod acted around the bullies considering he has had close to zero human interaction. He had no problem standing up to them, if I were Silas I would have given him a pat on the head for it. It is great that there are 12 year old bullies that will steal your lunch money and make you steal things and then threaten you with it. I always thought they were older. Kids these days.

I know that Liza went to tell Silas that Bod was in trouble but i was wondering how. I thought that she wasn't allowed on consecrated ground and if i'm not mistaken, that is where the chapel where Silas is. How did she get him?

3 comments:

Jenny M said...

That's a very good question Halie. Maybe she disregarded the rule that she wasn't supposed to go up in consecrated ground. Or maybe Silas was wondering down to unconsecrated ground; maybe he sought out Bod's new friend Liza. I hope we get an answer to that at some point. Great blog Halie!

Maddie G. said...

The comment that you made about being surprised that Bod was able to stand up to the bullies even though he has very little human interaction is something that I had not considered. This is very true now that i think of it and jenny is right! This is a great blog!

Jordan B said...

Good question..maybe she tells other ghosts to warn him and that is why it took so long. The author just leaves some details up to us which i don't mind to much because unimportant details can bog down the story line.