There is one thing that confuses me in this novel. I find it odd that Jack Frost is befriending Scarlett right from the beginning. Right when she walks into the graveyard he is already offering her rides and being super nice to her. Does he know that she is connected to Bod? OR does it just so happen to work out? OR does he influence her into finding it?
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Chapter 7 to Pg.249
Posted by Halie D at 6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think the car ride was suppose to happen. I believe that Frost was supposed to be there. And for some reason I think Frost knew who she was before she said, but I'm not sure.
i think he set it up to meet her, and the ride was a coincidence that turned in his favor. i do think that he has a strange influence on her mom though.
I think that the Jacks researched on everything that they could to get to Bod. They had to have known that Scarlett was connected to Bod or they wouldn't have wasted their time.
Nice Blog!
I think everything was planned by Jack. Knowing how sick and twisted he is, but very good at what he does (killing people and planning on how to kill them).
Post a Comment